Welcome to Chainbridge Medical Partnership
Welcome to our Practice. We provide many services to help you manage your health. We work very closely with our allied community nursing, and health visiting teams. The Practice offers the services of, stop smoking advisor, and other local services to help our patients with their health and wellbeing.
Our aim is to provide an effective, efficient and fair health care service to all our patients by:
- Putting our patients at the centre of what we do.
- Having a professional integrated primary healthcare team who are suitably qualified and trained.
- Offering our services in a safe, supportive and suitably equipped environment.
We are part of the Gateshead Inner West Primary Care Network. Please click here to view our website and find out more about the services we offer as a PCN.
How to Get In Touch with Us
There are three ways to get in touch with us at Chainbridge.
It’s no secret that our surgery has been busier than ever. That’s why there are now more ways to get in touch with us. You can:
- Go Online: Use eConsult if your problem can be resolved electronically (such as sick note requests), or book a telephone/in person appointment through our online service, Patient Access
- Call us: during surgery hours on 0191 499 0965.
- Visit the surgery at Shibdon Road, Blaydon-on-Tyne, NE21 5AE from Monday to Friday during our opening hours.
Pick the option that suits you best. No matter how you choose to get in touch with us, whether it’s using an eConsult/Patient Access, calling or visiting, you’ll get the help that’s right for you.
Please remember, when visiting the surgery, you still need to wear a face covering and maintain social distancing to protect vulnerable patients from Coronavirus infection.
Helpful Online Tools
Register for Online Services
Click here to register for online services to Book Appointments and order Repeat Prescriptions online.
Want advice from your doctor, self help information or have an administrative request (such as a sick note or test results)
eConsult and get a response before the end of the next working day or sooner for a clinical online consultation and within 3 working days for an administrative request.